SOLR MPPT CHARDER MOSFET/IGBT BASED(30A-600A)
- DSP based two phased interleaved switching.
- Control device – DSP
- Power topology – two phased interleaved switching
- Switching element – MOSFETs
- Charging algorithm – Four-level charge with MC, CV, Release and Trickle.
- Isolation – No isolation, positive is common
- Switching frequency in each phase is 18KHz, resultant switching frequency in the final output 36KHz.
- Low ripple current in input and output due to inter-leaved switching.
- Panel reverse protection
- Battery full charge cut-off
- Lightning protection
- Battery reverse protection (optional)
- Power consumption from battery during night (when no panel voltage available) < 0.02W